DC-DC Adjustable Step-Down Power Supply Module -XL4005 5A 75W DSN5000
XL4005 is a 300KHz fixed frequency PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC converter, capable of driving a 5A load with high efficiency, low ripple and excellent line and load regulation. Requiring a minimum number of external components, the regulator is simple to use and include internal frequency compensation and a fixed-frequency oscillator.
- Input Voltage: 5-32V (input should try not to exceed 38V)
- Output Voltage: 0.8-32V continuously adjustable
- Output Current: 0-5A, recommended for use within 3.5A.
- Output Power: recommended in the use of 75W, more than 50W please add heat sink.
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85 degrees
- Operating Frequency: 300KHz
- Conversion Efficiency: up to 92% (efficiency and input, output voltage, current, pressure related)
- Load Regulation: S (I) ≤ 0.8%
- Voltage Regulation: S (u) ≤ 0.8%
- Power Indicator: Yes
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes (limit current 8A)
- Over-Temperature Protection: Yes (over-temperature automatically turn off the output)
- Input Reverse Protection: None, (if required, add high current diode at IN+)
- Module Size: 45x21x14 (LxWxH)
- DIY mobile power supply
- Car power
- Communications equipment power supply, etc.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 2.1 × 1.4 cm|