Cytron Dual Channel 10A DC Motor Driver Rev 2.0 – MDD10A (10A Each Channel)
This is a dual motor driver which is designed to drive 2 DC motor with high current up to 10A continuously and 30A peak. The driver works in the voltage range from 5 to 25 V. It also includes a fast test switch for driver testing.
This driver supports locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal. It uses full solid-state components which result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
- Bi-directional control for two brushed DC motors.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 30VDC (Rev2.0).
- No Reverse Polarity Protection at V motor, please double-check the polarity before power-up.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds) for each channel.
- Support 3.3V and 5V logic level input (for PWM and DIR), compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Solid-state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Regenerative Braking.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (output frequency is same and input frequency).
- Support both Locked-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude PWM operation. ** Note this is not “RC PWM”
- 2 activation buttons for manual activation or fast test on each channel.
- Dimension: 84.5mm x 62mm