- Closed-loop (compensated) current transducer using the Hall effect
- The insulating plastic case is recognized according to UL 94-V0.
- Excellent accuracy
- Very good linearity
- Low-temperature drift
- Optimized response time
- Wide frequency bandwidth
- No insertion losses
- High immunity to external interference
- Current overload capability.
- AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives
- Static converters for DC motor drives
- Battery supplied applications
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
- Power supplies for welding applications.
- 1 X LA25-P LEM Current Transducer
|Primary Nominal Current||25A|
|Accuracy||@ ± 15 V (± 5 %) ± 0.95 % @ ± 12 .. 15 V (± 5 %) ± 1.25 %|
|Primary Current Measuring Range||0 .. ± 55 A|
|Supply Voltage Range From||± 12 .. 15 V|
|Conversion Ratio||1 : 1000|
|Secondary Nominal RMS Current||50mA|
|Dimensions||3.66 × 2.72 × 1.43 cm|