BMP180 Barometric Pressure Sensor Module (GY-68)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Measuring the absolute pressure of the environment using a digital barometer such as this has some interesting applications.
- By converting the pressure measured into altitude, you have a reliable sensor for determining the height of your robot, plane or projectile!
- Accuracy of 1m, with noise of only 17cm in ultra high resolution noise.
- The device will operate at only 0.3uA meaning low current draw for battery powered applications.
- The BMP180 comes fully calibrated and ready to use
- As the device operates over I2C we’ve added optional I2C pull ups that can be enabled using the PU (pull up) jumper on the board for your convenience and ease during bread boarding.
- Using I2C, the device provides pressure and temperature as 16bit values, which are used along with calibration data within the device to provide a temperature compensated altitude calculation.
- I2C interface
- Max I2C Speed: 3.5MHz
- Very low noise – up to 0.02hPa (17cm)
- Full calibrated
- Pressure Range: 300hPa to 1100hPa ( 9000m to -500m)
- Compatible with 3.3V and 5
- LCC8 encapsulation: lead-free ceramics carrier encapsulation (LCC)
- Low power consumption: 5 μA, in the standard mode
- High precision: low power consumption mode, the resolution is 0.06 hPa (0.5 meters); High linear mode, the resolution is 0.03 hPa (0.25 meters)
- MSL 1 response time: 7.5 ms
- Standby current: 0.1 μA
- 1 X BMP180 Barometric Pressure Sensor Module(GY-68)
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.3 cm|