Arduino Shield “Proto Shield With Mini Breadboard”
88.00 EGP (-43%)
Arduino Shield The prototyping shield provides an easy way to build and design your own circuits. You can solder the parts in the prototyping area, resulting in a clean and neat circuit that you can easily mount and detach from the Arduino. Alternatively, if you don’t like to solder or don’t want to stick to such a permanent solution, you can mount your circuit on the tiny breadboard that comes
Email when stock available
- Small soldering area.
- All For Arduino pins are brought to the top level.
- 1 reset button, 1 general use button, and 2 LED circuits can be used directly.
- 5V, GND, and Raw pins are exposed as well.
- SOIC place for IC.
- The mini breadboard has 170 tie points.
- The breadboard sticks on the prototype shield with its self-adhesive backing.
Prototype Size:7cm x 5.5cm x 2cm
Mini breadboard size: 4.7 * 3.5 * 1.2cm
- 1x For Arduino prototype shield
- 1x Mini breadboard