Arduino Shield “Proto Shield With Mini Breadboard”
The prototyping shield provides an easy way to build and design your own circuits. You can solder the parts in the prototyping area, resulting in a clean and neat circuit that you can easily mount and detach from the Arduino. Alternatively, if you don’t like to solder or don’t want to stick to such a permanent solution, you can mount your circuit on the tiny breadboard that comes
- Small soldering area.
- All For Arduino pins are brought to the top level.
- 1 reset button, 1 general use button, and 2 LED circuits can be used directly.
- 5V, GND, and Raw pins are exposed as well.
- SOIC place for IC.
- The mini breadboard has 170 tie points.
- The breadboard sticks on the prototype shield with its self-adhesive backing.
Prototype Size:7cm x 5.5cm x 2cm
Mini breadboard size: 4.7 * 3.5 * 1.2cm
- 1x For Arduino prototype shield
- 1x Mini breadboard