Arduino Nano Shield
This shield is designed for Arduino Nano, you can make Arduino Nano’s pins layout same as standard shield’s easily.
- Arduino Nano IO Expansion Shield is specifically designed to facilitate an easy connection between Arduino Nano and many other devices.
- In essence, it expands the Arduino Nano controller to link those devices in a simple and trouble free manner.
- It is a perfect companion of Nano breadboard and compatible with both Arduino Nano v2.x and v3.x.
- The Arduino Nano I/O Sensor Shield acts as an expansion board for the Arduino Nano and DFRduino Nano micro-controllers.
- There are several different options for power input.
- This unit comes fully assembled.
- The board also has a space specifically for the DFRobot Bluetooth module and ACP220.
- Several I2C pins are also expanded.
- The Arduino nano shield has independent power supply to provide extra power for servo and other sensors.
- 14 I/O Pin (servo type with GND, power and signal)
- 8 analog Pin with power output and GND
- 1 X Arduino Nano shield
Price for 2 itemsEGP 30.00
|Input Voltage(V)||3.3 ~ 5|
|No. of Analog Pins||8|
|No. of PWM Pin||6|
|No. of I2C Interface||5|
|I/O Pin (servo type with GND, power and signal)||14|
|LED for power indicator||Yes|