- The chip is basically used where a logic inverter is needed.
- Inverter Gates in this chip provide output which is negated logic input.
- The chip has six gates which do NOT operation.
- Inverting NOT gates are single input device.
- They have an output level that is normally at logic level 1 and goes LOW to a logic level 0 when its single input is at logic level 1.
- In other words, it inverts (complements) its input signal.
- The output from a NOT gate only returns HIGH when its input is at logic level 0.
- A = Q
7404 NOT Gate Truth table:
Price for 7 items$ 20.24
|Supply voltage range||+4.75V to +5.25V|
|Maximum supply voltage||+7V|
|Maximum Rise Time||15ns|
|Maximum Fall Time||15ns|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 70 °C|
|Number of pins||14|
|Number of Gates in one IC||6|