- The Logic NAND Gate is one of the most commonly used logic gate types, therefore, it is generally classed as a “Universal” gate.
- Moreover, You can also use NAND Gate to produce any other type of logic gate function.
- In practice, the NAND gates form the basis of most practical logic circuits.
- By connecting them together in various combinations, you can form the three basic gate types of AND, OR and NOT function using only NAND gates.
- The IC has four NAND gates in it.
- Each gate can be used separately.
- Where high speed NAND operation is necessary, this chip has less transition times, which are needed for high speed applications.
- You can use 7400 in high frequency systems.
7400 NAND Gate Truth table:
Price for 8 items$ 21.52
|Operating voltage range||+4.75 to +5.25V|
|Maximum supply voltage||7V|
|Typical Rise Time||15ns|
|Typical Fall Time||15ns|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 75°C|
|Number of pins||14|
|Number of gates in single IC||4|