No products in the cart.
7400 DIP Quad 2-Input Logic NAND Gate
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
7400 IC has four NAND gates. Also each gate has two inputs. Hence name QUAD TWO INPUT NAND GATE.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- 9.00 EGP
- 5.50 EGP
- The Logic NAND Gate is one of the most commonly used logic gate types, therefore, it is generally classed as a “Universal” gate.
- Moreover, You can also use NAND Gate to produce any other type of logic gate function.
- In practice, the NAND gates form the basis of most practical logic circuits.
- By connecting them together in various combinations, you can form the three basic gate types of AND, OR and NOT function using only NAND gates.
- The IC has four NAND gates in it.
- Each gate can be used separately.
- Where high speed NAND operation is necessary, this chip has less transition times, which are needed for high speed applications.
- You can use 7400 in high frequency systems.
7400 NAND Gate Truth table:7400 NAND Gate Datasheet