You can add as much as you need stepper drive carriers. It is designed to run at a higher voltage than 12 volts, which allows you to put a 90-watt MOSFET and run your stepper motor with more torque and higher top speed. It has a head, increasing the SD card module, IDC header add LCD panel (movie), PWM output power LED arrays and other lighting and serial I / O, Bluetooth and Ethernet add-ons.
Note: Connect Jumper (nearly VR tube 7812TV), MEGA Ultimaker control panel will also have the power.
- Arduino Mega Shield
- Plug in all motors with simple 4-way JST connectors.
- Made for Ultimaker’s UltiStepper Driver.
- Compatible with Pololu stepper driver boards.
- Controls up to 5 stepper motors (3 for the X, Y and Z axis one for an extruder (the “E axis”),
- Optionally you can add another axis by adding a Pololu stepper driver.
- 3x 55 Amp MOSFETs outputs (with LED indicators. Actual current capability limited by PCB and connectors)
- All pins are broken out for maximum extensibility
- Runs from 15V to 19V.
- Three thermocouple inputs, or thermistor inputs. The 100K thermistor is recommended.
- Has an IDC header for adding an LCD panel
- A toggle-switch for powering up/down the board
- Easier to wire up thermocouples
- Includes a 12V regulator for an (always on) fan to cool the electronics.
- A PWM output with power for LED arrays and other lighting
- LCD backlight dimming can now be software controlled
- A serial I/O header for Bluetooth and Ethernet add-ons.