DE Soldering Pump 366-D
The Desoldering Pump cornes with high vacuumm force especially made for clearing circuit boards in rework jobs and field repair.
- Pistons with double oil seals, no air leakage
- Soft handle delivers comfortable grip and non-slip function
- Compact size
- Anti-rust spring
- Built-in tip for replacement
- Quick and easy solder residue clearance
How to Use the Solder Sucker:
Step 1: Press the plunger down until you hear a click sound.
Step 2: Heat up solder around item to be removed by using a soldering iron.
Step 3: When the solder is liquid , place the tip of the solder sucker next to the liquid and press press the trigger.
Step 4: Repeat this process if necessary.
Package Included :
- 1 X De-Soldering Pump 366-D
|Dimensions||21 × 2.8 × 2.8 cm|