1M BNC Male to Male Connector Plug RF Coaxial Cable
Coaxial patch cable with molded BNC connectors. The inner conductor and the shielding are made of copper. The outer diameter of the cable is 5mm, The outer diameter of the Socket is 13mm, the total length of the lead 1 m.
- The BNC (Bayonet Neill-Concelman) connector is a miniature quick connect/disconnect radio frequency connector used for coaxial cable. It features two bayonet lugs on the female connector; mating is fully achieved with a quarter turn of the coupling nut.
- BNC connectors are used with miniature-to-sub miniature coaxial cable in radio, television, and other radio-frequency electronic equipment, test instruments, and video signals.
- The BNC connector is used for composite video on commercial video devices. Consumer electronics devices with RCA connector jacks can be used with BNC-only commercial video equipment by inserting an adapter.
- BNC connections can also be found in recording studios. Digital recording equipment uses the connection for synchronization of various components via the transmission of word clock timing signals.
- This high-quality cable is used widely in video and data applications including CCTV, broadcast, studio, home theater, world clock and so on. It ensures low losses and low propagation delay.
- 1 x 1M BNC Male to Male Connector Plug RF Coaxial Cable.