Rail shaft mechanisms are used in a large range of appliances and are commonly found within 3D Printer, lathes, CNC machines, as well as in high-articulation robotics.
- Good wear resistance and strength, high accuracy, hard to rust.
- Has good performances, low friction coefficients, and long usage spans.
- Suitable for Industrial automation equipment, stepper motor rails, such as 3D printers, engraving machine, XYZ module, slider, lifts, etc.
How to install:
- Put Linear Slide Block into the Lead rod.
- Then the Rail Shaft Support separately installs at both ends of the Leadscrew.
- According to the size of you need to adjust the distance between the nut and Mounted ball bearing.
- Put shaft coupling into the Lead screw beside the Mounted ball bearing.
- 1 X 10mm Stainless Steel Linear Shaft Rod 1M
3D Printers & CNC Machines